Kimberley is the capital of the Northern Cape Province and is located near the confluence of the Vaal and Orange rivers. The town is most famous for the “Big Hole”, a landmark carved into the earth by early diamond prospectors. Kimberley airport was established in 1912.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic.
- Fully configurable installer - No computer experience needed to install!
- FTX Global Ready!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration/Gold/Steam Edition) • Windows VISTA or better • Pentium 3 GHz (2GHz Duo2Core Intel or better) • 2 GB System RAM • 256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card • 748 MB Disk Space • Download Size 188 MB • ZIP File provided for Mac/Linux users (Manual Install)