NMG Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport V2.5 (FSX)
The Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (FAKN) or “KMIA” as it is known by the locals is a privately owned airport. The terminal is under thatch and constructed in an African theme. The unique aesthetics and décor of the building blend in with the surrounding bush veld, which has become a favourite landmark among passengers and visitors.
The airport was opened in October 2002 and it is the official port of entry of Mpumalanga, situated in the heart of the lowveld, in close proximity to many scenic, heritage and conservation sites. The famous Kruger National Park is a mere 30 minute car drive from the airport.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- High Definition textures.
- Custom designed runways and taxiways.
- Custom designed runway, approach and taxiway ligting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Two airports included: Kruger Mpumalanga and Nelspruit Airport
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
- FTX Global Ready!
If you previously purchased NMG Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport from us then you are entitled to a discounted upgrade price.
NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact us first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration/Gold/Steam Edition) • Windows VISTA or better • Pentium 3 GHz (2GHz Duo2Core Intel or better) • 2 GB System RAM • 256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card • Download Size 153 MB