In terms of the South African Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 you may not shop with us if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
REGISTRATION AND CLIENT INFORMATION
- We require clients to register on our website before being able to shop with us.
- We require of our clients to provide genuine information when registering. Call us old fashioned, but we want to know who we are doing business with! We have gone through extraordinary measures to protect your information including installing and SSL certificate on our website to encrypt everything you do on our website. You may read our Privacy Statement to find out how your personal information are being handled and protected.
- If it is found that a client has used false or inaccurate information during the registration process, then that user account will be locked on our system. All transactions done on that user profile will be declared void, including all downloadable products.
- In order to have your user account re-instated we will require you to send us a copy of your Identity Document as well as Proof Of Address in the form of a utilities bill.
- The entire risk of downloading files is with you, the end client. From our side we will make sure that our system is up and running and that the file you have purchased is available for download. We have no control over the Internet and can therefore not be held responsible if there is a problem on the network that prevent you from downloading the files you have purchased.
- In order to use downloadable software, the user must be capable of performing basic computer skills. The user must be able to download files from Internet and be able to cut, copy and paste information from one program to the next.
- Downloadable software can be downloaded from the download section under your user account on our system. You will need to login to access the download section. Downloads will only be added after the transaction is completed and payment received.
- Downloadable software is NOT refundable once downloaded.
- You will be able to download any file you purchase for a limited number of times only.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the file, it is the user’s responsibility to backup the file and to keep the backup in a safe place. If the file is lost in whatever way, a repurchase may be needed to get the file back.
- We accept several forms of payment including Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Electronic Transfers.
- Although our web site lists different world currencies for our products, all transactions will be done in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Due to the fluctuating nature of the South African Rand (ZAR) and costs other costs beyond our control such as bank charges, the final price that will be charged to your credit card, may differ from the one quoted on our WEB site.
- Our bank account details for electronic transfers will be displayed after you have placed your order. We do not recommend this form of payment as it takes extraordinary long for payments to clear our bank account. Please use Debit Card Payments or payments via the Snap Scan App or the Zapper App. This is much faster and completely secure.
- All card payments will be processed by Snap Scan which is an affiliate of Standard Bank.
- Fraudulent Orders will be reported to the proper authorities for prosecution.
- This Agreement may be amended at any time without notice.
Last Update – 2023-03-20