In terms of the South African Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 you may not shop with us if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
REGISTRATION AND CLIENT INFORMATION
- We require clients to register on our website before being able to shop with us.
- We require of our clients to provide genuine information when registering. Call us old fashioned, but we want to know who we are doing business with! We have gone through extraordinary measures to protect your information including installing and SSL certificate on our website to encrypt everything you do on our website. You may read our Privacy Statement to find out how your personal information are being handled and protected.
- If it is found that a client has used false or inaccurate information during the registration process, then that user account will be locked on our system. All transactions done on that user profile will be declared void, including all downloadable products.
- To have your user account re-instated we will require you to send us a copy of your Identity Document as well as Proof of Address in the form of a utilities bill.
- To avoid abuse, we do not offer any refunds on downloadable products. Once the purchase is made downloadable products will not be refunded or exchanged for any other product. The only exception to this rule will be when a client has purchased the same product twice.
- It is the responsibility of the end client (you) to read the system requirements of every product to make sure it will work on your system.
- The entire risk of downloading files is with you, the end client. From our side, we will make sure that our system is up and running and that the file you have purchased is available for download. We have no control over the Internet and can therefore not be held responsible if there is a problem on the network that prevent you from downloading the files you have purchased.
- Downloadable software can be downloaded from the download section under your user account on our system. You will need to login to access the download section. Downloads will only be added after the transaction is completed and payment received.
- You will be able to download any file you purchase for a limited number of times only. Once this download limit has been reached, the download link will no longer work. A payment will be needed to have the download links re-instated.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the file, it is the user’s responsibility to backup the file and its corresponding key in a safe place. If the file or the key is lost in whatever way, a repurchase may be needed to get the file back.
- All transactions via our website will be done in South African Rand (ZAR). We do not offer transactions in any other currency.
- Credit Card payments made via this WEB site will be processed by a Credit Card Gateway. Transaction done via this WEB site will appear on your credit card statement as PAYFAST.
- Fraudulent Orders will be reported to the proper authorities for prosecution.
- This Agreement may be amended at any time without notice.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)