NMG Virginia Airport V1.2
Virginia Airport (FAVG) is a small general aviation airport serving Durban, the largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. This airport is located 10 kilometers (5.4 nautical miles) north of the city of Durban.
This airport package has been created with as much detail as it was possible without making it impossible to fly in and out of. This airport is so true to life, it is almost like being there! For those who have been to Virginia airport before, you will immediately recognize the airport layout.
IMPORTANT SYSTEM FILE UPDATE:
This package contains an update that will update the default Flight Simulator X / Flight Simulator X : SE / Prepar3D airports for the Durban Area. Durban Intl (FADN) will be closed, King Shaka Intl (FALE) will be added and Virginia (FAVG) will be moved to the correct location further inland.
- Highly detailed Airport Buildings and High Definition textures.
- Custom made runway and taxiway textures. (FSX/P3D)
- Accurate custom made Runway/Apron Lighting. (FSX/P3D)
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic.
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
- FTX Global Ready
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration/Gold Required) / Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Steam Edition) / Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V2/V3.x) / Laminar Research X-Plane 10 (V10.21); X-Plane 11 Compatible • Windows VISTA or better • Pentium Intel I3 or better) • 4 GB System RAM • 1Gb DirectX 9 graphics card • 1.4 GB Disk Space • Download Size 252 MB • ZIP File provided for Mac/Linux users (Manual Install)