The Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport or “KMIA” (FAKM) as it is known by the locals is a privately owned airport. The terminal is under thatch and constructed in an African theme. The unique aesthetics and décor of the building blend in with the surrounding bush veld, which has become a favourite landmark among passengers and visitors.
The airport was opened in October 2002 and it is the official port of entry of Mpumalanga, situated in the heart of the lowveld, in close proximity to many scenic, heritage and conservation sites. The famous Kruger National Park is a mere 30 minute car drive from the airport.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- High Definition Textures
- Custom Apron Lights!
- Corrected Runway and Taxiway layout.
- Corrected Taxi Routes.
- Service Vehicle compatible. Request your aircraft to be serviced!
- Two airports included: Kruger Mpumalanga and Nelspruit Airport
- Manual Install - You will be required to copy the files yourself.
Laminar Research X-Plane (V11.x) • Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent • 8 GB System RAM • Windows 7, 8, or 10 / OS X 10.10 or newer / Linux, 64-bit • DirectX 11-capable video card with 512 MB VRAM • Open Scenery X (Free Download) Required • Download Size 42 Mb