NMG Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport V2.4 (P3Dv4)
The Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport or “KMIA” (FAKM) as it is known by the locals is a privately owned airport. The terminal is under thatch and constructed in an African theme. The unique aesthetics and décor of the building blend in with the surrounding bush veld, which has become a favourite landmark among passengers and visitors.
The airport was opened in October 2002 and it is the official port of entry of Mpumalanga, situated in the heart of the lowveld, in close proximity to many scenic, heritage and conservation sites. The famous Kruger National Park is a mere 30 minute car drive from the airport.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- High Definition textures.
- Custom designed runway and taxiways
- Custom designed runway, approach and taxiway lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic.
- Two airports included: Kruger Mpumalanga and Nelspruit Airport
- Fully configurable installer – No computer experience needed to install!
FTX Global Ready!
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V4.x) • Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit) or better • 2.2 GHz Processor or better • 4 GB System RAM • 2 Gb graphics card with full DirectX 11 support • 662 MB Disk Space • Download 134 Mb
If you previously purchased NMG Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport at NMG Simulations, you are entitled to a discounted upgrade price.
NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact NMG Simulations support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
You may request us to transfer your orders from one of our resellers by using the link below.