East London Airport (FAEL) was established in 1927 by Colonel Allister Mackintosh Miller. Originally the airport was situated 2km (1.2 mi) west of the city center, but in 1965 the airport was moved to its present site 9 km (5.6 miles) west of the city center.
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Corrected Runway and Taxiway layout.
- Corrected Taxi Routes for all aircraft types.
- Service Vehicle compatible. Request your aircraft to be serviced!
- Manual Install - You will be required to copy the files yourself.
Laminar Research X-Plane (V11.x) • Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent • 8 GB System RAM • Windows 7, 8, or 10 / OS X 10.10 or newer / Linux, 64-bit • DirectX 11-capable video card with 512 MB VRAM • Open Scenery X (Free Download) Required • Download Size 18 Mb
If you previously purchased NMG East London Airport V2.4 (FSX) at NMG Simulations, you are entitled to a discounted upgrade price.
NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact NMG Simulations support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
You may request us to transfer your orders from one of our resellers by using the link below.