We have updated the following packages for use in Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator – X Steam Edition, Prepar3D V4 and X-Plane 10.50.
- Africa Terrain Mesh V1.4.2 (FSX/FSX-SE/P3D only)
- South African Navigation Beacons 2017 (FSX/FSX-SE/P3D/XP10)
- Bloemfontein International V1.2.1 (FSX/FSX-SE/P3D/XP10)
- Cape Town International V4.3.1 (FSX/FSX-SE/P3D/XP10)
What has changed:
- Africa Terrain Mesh now contains 99% Prepar3D V4 code. We have recompiled the mesh files for ultimate compatibility. The package also comes in two files now: one for FSX and FSX-SE and one for P3D V3 and V4. Please download the one applicable for your version Flight Simulator.
- We have also updated the X-Plane version of Bloemfontein and Cape Town. The changes we have made was to remove the shimmering that used to be on the apron parking bay numbers. They used to reflect light like mirrors. Fixed now!
For FTX Global users: We are doing away with the FTX Global Fix files for FSX and Prepar3D. The ground layer files included in these new packages will work with both the standard Flight Simulator textures as well as the FTX Global Textures. No need to install anything else.
For X-Plane users: This scenery was designed for X-Plane 10.50. It is compatible with X-Plane 11, but not designed specifically for use in X-Plane 11. We have added support for Auto Gate and the Open Scenery X libraries in this release, but these plugins are not needed for the scenery to function. They will however add extra immersion of you do use them.
To install these new versions, please re-download them from your account by logging in and then navigating to your Account Downloads area.
We will in the weeks to come update all our scenery packages for these new Flight Simulators. We will notify you via this channel of any changes as they are made. Thank you for being patient.