SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ARRIVING IN...
Sorry, but our Admin and Support section is closed right now.
Response to support questions and email will be slower than normal.
It is with the greatest pleasure that we can announce the release of Pilanesberg International Airport; our first joint Prepar3D v4 and X-Plane 11 project! As always, we have spared no detail, but even better is that this is our first TRUE X-Plane 11 airport; designed especially for X-Plane 11! The airport features a proper […]
Now that we have completed the conversion of all our packages to Prepar3D v4, there is one question on everybody’s mind! What is the way forward? We have been listening to you and we have made a decision to stick with the two 64-bit simulators on the market namely Prepar3D v4 and X-Plane 11. Designing […]
We have successfully converted our Zebula Golf Estate package for Prepar3D v4! We have recompiled all the airport objects (buildings, hangars, terminals, etc) and ground layer files for the Prepar3Dv4 version using the Prepar3Dv4 SDK. No changes have been made to the FSX/FSX-SE/P3D v3 and the X-Plane version. There is therefore no need for you […]
- NMG Virginia Airport V1.3 (XP11) by Peter Wilkins
- NMG Port Elizabeth Intl Airport V3.5 (XP11) by Anonymous
- NMG George Airport V3.2 (XP11) by Anonymous
- NMG Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport V2.3 (XP11) by Hermann Kuhne
- NMG OR Tambo Intl Airport / Johannesburg V5.1 (P3Dv4) by Ian Harrison
- NMG Africa Terrain Mesh V1.5 (FSX) by Martin Viljoen
- NMG OR Tambo Intl Airport / Johannesburg V5.1 (XP11) by Anton van der Watt